1st day of 12th grade
We’ve done these pictures for years. Each one getting closer and closer to this year.
This senior year. I could write pages and pages about how I feel right now. Excited and sad jumbled up together.
The picture she is holding is her on the first day of kindergarten. 12 years ago. 12 years!
That day I felt the same. Excited and sad. I walked her to class holding her 5 year old hand, kissed her and let her go. She never saw the tears all the way to the car and home. Today she sees the tears and laughs and hugs me. She calls me a mushmellow. But she doesn’t understand. One day she will.
Keilee it’s the most beautiful gift being your Momma. And I hope you have a senior year filled with learning and laughter and love and new adventures.
Let’s do this.
Without further ado, here are the plans for 12th grade.
- Western Civ (textbook and Crash Course)
- World Literature (Great Courses)
- Algebra 2 (Khan Academy)
- Economics/Government (book)
- Creative Writing
- Bringing Smart Back (her Instagram and YouTube educational channels)
- Magical Memories
- Keilee’s Kreations (her crochet shop)
- Princess Theatre (she is doing an internship here. She will be helping the educational director with 3 classes a week. 2 in city schools and 1 homeschool class. She is so excited about this)